Friday, February 22, 2013

Money problems....

Well, this living from paycheck to paycheck really stinks! I have no money for the weekend, I really can't look forward to the weekends, anymore! Even the weekends are not fun, it's like a week days! I really like to find out how to better manage the money we earn... Maybe I'm doing it all wrong! Who knows! Bottom line is that no matter how hard I try, I don't think it is getting anywhere.
I like my job but the pay isn't good! This week & next week, I don't know how to get grocery with so little money to last the whole week, plus gas, & money for my hubby when he goes No on Saturday! I just don't know what to do here... Question is 'do I need to get another part time job or something', I don't like to ask, either!

Well, good news is that modification will end after May then we will go back to our mortgage payments and get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment