Monday, February 18, 2013

Another day...

Today is President's day! It is gloomy, cold & sun is out. We'll, I thought today my son had the day off but apparently he is at school. He didn't want to go to school but he doesn't have a choice! I hate this weather, it's cold one minute & next minute, it is hot...make up your mind! Few months, it should be cold & next few months, it's hot, cool or something in between!

Well, taxes are do you at April. Halfway through tax season! I am waiting for my name to be off of offset list at IRS so I can file, soon! I need that money to pay mortgage & other bills... But they are taking along time to get my name off the list, so I go back & forth, calling the creditors & IRS...When does it end?

I work at Flextronics and it's been three months, now. I love working there and the people are awesome, especially the management. Hopefully, I would like to be hired as a permanent employee... Like I said, it is another day, just have to work hard & smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment